Office Party Games
Liven up your next meeting with these office party games! Choose from simple office party games to elaborate awards programs. These office games are perfect for small meetings, larger office parties, Christmas parties, Holiday events, and any office meeting that needs more fun!
Office Meeting Game
Funny Employee Awards - Simple Version
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
This simple version is quick and easy to do with minimal preparation. It can take place with just a few employees gathered in the conference room, or with a larger group.
- Download and print the free award certificates from this site (also scroll down this page for more) , or purchase our 101 Funny Office Awards for the most possible options.
- Gather your employees for an impromptu employee recognition ceremony.
- Either determine the winners and hand out the awards yourself, or have your coworkers nominate the winners. For the second option, start by announcing the award characteristic. Sample script:
"Who is the one person in the office who is always running late to meetings?" [Wait for response]
"All right, it looks like our winner is Bob! Bob, you get the Heinz Ketchup Award for excellence in making others wait!"
To make this version as simple as possible, don't spend too much preparation time thinking about the winners. Just print out some of the funny awards and let the laughs come freely and naturally.
Office Party Game
Funny Employee Awards - Longer Version
Preparation time: 1-2 hours
This version can be drawn out over a week or two so that everyone will be talking and looking forward to the awards ceremony!
- Download and print the free award certificates from this site (also scroll down this page for more), or purchase our 101 Funny Office Awards for the most possible options.
- Email everyone in the office to have them anonymously nominate
their coworkers for the awards. For the most impact, do not list the
name of the award - just list the characteristic. For example:
Always losing paperwork
[Write in nominees here]
Forwards too much email
For extra pomp and circumstance, mock up an awards ballot using an Excel Spreadsheet or Word Document.
- Tabulate the award winners. Again, an Excel spreadsheet or paper ballot can make things easier.
- Gather everyone at your office meeting or Christmas office party to hand out the funny employee awards.
This more detailed version will really get people talking about the awards show! If you’re worried at all that your award may embarrass the winner, you can always tip that person off ahead of time. You might think that would ruin the presentation. But remember: the idea is to create an entertaining presentation for the entire audience – not just to surprise one person. Telling the winner ahead of time will allow that person to voice any objections, and will give them time to prepare a funny speech if they choose to do so. Everyone else will still be surprised and entertained when the award winner is announced, and you won’t have to worry about any potential awkward moments!
To really make the awards ceremony exciting, hire a professional comedian to host an awards program.
More Office Party Ideas
If you have ideas for fun office party games that you'd like to share, please submit your office party game idea
Additional Free Office Party Award Ideas
Download Free Office Party Award (webpage)
Want More? Download 101 Funny Office Awards
101 Printable Funny Award Certificates for employees, coworkers, interns, and staff plus 6 Awards Templates for making up your own Funny Awards. Created specifically for those who toil away in cubicles and offices. Computers, software, break rooms, desks, office gossip — it’s all covered. Read more...
101 Funny Office Awards
by Larry Weaver
Format: PDF Download
Price: $34.99 SALE $29.95